Friday, September 19, 2008

"Words cannot explain..."


I am officially a college girl! The last of the Ferreters to go off into the world to make a dent in society.
Words cannot explain how happy i am. All the waiting and all the "stress" that i had to go threw to get all the work done. WOW!
So here is the story:
I was just bored reading all day (today i had off from school) so i decided to go hang out in my room and just surf the net. And i had this feeling that i needed to check my e-mail, so i did. And i saw that i had an e-mail from BYU's admissions office. I didn't know what to think, because Melanie Crane had said that they make you go threw like four links before they tell you that you are accepted or not. So i have to say Dad was the first to find out. (Sorry guys!)
I have to say that this long process was REALLY worth all the stress and everything! I don't know what i would do if i had not made my mind up that i wanted to go to [the] I(daho).

With all words said, I am still excited!

1 comment:

Sarah Oman said...

Congrats on getting accepted to the Y-I! And, you full on know that you are not adopted! I met someone the other day and I told them I was a Ferreter. They told me they knew I was Jenny's sister.
Love You!!!