Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sitting Pigeon


Today, TODAY! I have turned in the rest of my application, and is ready to be looked over. So as of now i am a "sitting "pigeon"".
I heard that the process takes forever. So it could take months! AND months!!!

I have turned in everything, including college and for high school!
*High school -- Had to fill out a booklet for the early completion and turned it in about two weeks ago. AND YAY!
*College -- Now i just need to get accepted and then i will be on my way to being an "adult".

And then my dad is going to "miss" me. Yes, yes. The missing stages are coming. BUT supposedly i am going to get married my first term into college! HA!! I would have to be dating someone for that to happen. Oh Woe is me..... i can almost hear the weeding bells.... (metaphorically) ......NOT! I am not ready to get married. Gosh guys, i am even of legal age. WOW. I feel bad for the guy that would marry me though. He would have to put up with everything that i do....

No comments: