Tuesday, September 9, 2008

From Old Blog (July 18, 2006)

I know i know.... it might get old but here it is....

"Today (July 18) i went to my voice lessons and i get to listen to my teacher tell me how good my voice was.
And then i was asked to be in the festival. The festival is the concert where i am supposed to sing in front of hundreds of people. And i am supposed to sing at least one song but i think i am going to sing more than one, maybe three; Who knows. I have a good voice so called, but i don't think so, so many people think that i have the gift but i don't think so.
but you know me i am a pessimistic. that is the way i am. I don't know why i am always half empty. I feel like i could be something better.

Through the years i have wondered and pondered if what my sisters have said to me over the years, were true. It almost made me feel unwanted and as though i didn't fit in the family. I have wondered that for years. And even though they did it jokingly, as they say, i took it to heart. I was so different from each and everyone of my siblings. I loved them so much, and i didn't know how to show it because each one treated me differently. Soon i just drifted from sharing my feelings from everyone, even my parents and now i am in a bad relationship with them. And i don't want to be in that kind of relationship with my parents. I want, WANT, to be the child that goes to their parent when they need help, but i don't know any way to talk to them. There is at least thirty-five years difference between my parents and I. I was born last for a reason, and i am going to find it sooner or later. Though i don't know what i am supposed to do in life i am going to try to become the best person i know. For some of you that know me really, really well that is hard for me.
Well a tribute to all those who have helped me through the years. Thanks and much love and gratitude is given from me to you."


I know today i can say that i am in a good relationship with my parents and i love them dearly. ^_^ BUT i think it still stand that i am adopted (that is what i was trying to get at.... ^^^^ if you couldn't tell, I was a bit slow a couple of years ago.... he he). My parents have never told me other wise. SO guys GUESS WHAT!

I am ADOPTED! :(



Added:
This Just in Breaking News (11:37pm), My Father commented and said that i am not adopted. But he said that he had to pay big "bucks" to get me out of the hospital. :)

No comments: