Saturday, November 22, 2008

I am a legal student!


Sorry its taken me forever to post....
I just wanted to share with everyone that the the other day I signed up for classes. I will be taking fifteen credit hours and hopefully be not stressed. :)
I will be taking classes Monday, Wednesday, and Friday; on Tuesday and Thursday I will be helping Beth out with the kids..... Hopefully they won't want to get rid of me so fast.
7:45 - 8:45 Intro to Geology
9 - 10 New Testament
11:30 - 12:30 General Psychology
2 - 3 American Foundations
and last but not least
3:15 -4:15 Writing Foundations

2 comments:

Sarah Oman said...

I think that you will like having T/Th's off. I only went to school on T/Th's and I loved having a four day weekend. Just remember to do your homework!

Beth said...

I think your older sister is very wise. Follow the wise advice and keep a regular schedule and you'll do fine. I love you and am proud of you.